How to charge AirPods is an interesting topic nowadays. We have presented here a definitive guide on how to charge AirPods, plus various ways of charging AirPods and also how to check your AirPods Battery Level?
How To Charge AirPods: An Ultimate Guide for Beginners
The battery is the main component of all types of true Wireless Earbuds, but the problem is how to charge AirPods and to check their battery level, there are several ways to charge the AirPods and to check their battery level Here we have presented compressive methods to tackle them concisely.
There are some key ways to check the battery level, but the most regular indicator on battery low is hearing a tone, just before it runs out of juice, you hear a second ton. If your AirPods Battery has run out, then you must know how to charge them the first time.
How to Charge AirPods in Case
It is recommended for you to charge AirPods in their case, wireless or not. The battery pack is its case. To charge the AirPods put those into their case and upon charging complete will give you 24 hours of listening and 11 hours of talk time. After charging 25 minutes only you listen to the AirPods for up to 4 hours and talk for 3 hours.
How to Charge AirPods Case
Yes, charging AirPods is not so difficult but charging a wireless case is meaningful. There are two commonly used methods to charge the AirPods.
How to Charge AirPods Case With Wire
To Charge the AirPods inside AirPods Case, you must follow some set of steps.
You may charge AirPods Case with or without the AirPods, for this must make sure the case is close properly.
Connect the light cable with the case, and the second part of the lighting cable into a power source or USB Port on a Laptop or PC. Your AirPods and AirPods Case are now charging.
How to Charge Airpods Case Wireless
Apple released 2nd generation AirPods, wireless charging case, and AirPods Pro can be charged with any Qi-compatible charging Mat O Stands. There are a few steps that need to follow.
- Putt the Airpods charging case on the Charging Mat by keeping the status light of it on the front. In this way you charge, the case without or with AirPods.
- The status light turns on and turns off for several seconds.
- If the light is not turn on, then make fit the case on the mat.
If you face trouble while charging through Charging Mat then, make sure the cables are connected properly.
How to Charge AirPods Pro| How to Charge Airpods Pro Case
You can charge the AirPods Pro by placing them in Wireless Charging Case. Just only 5 minutes of charging will give you 1 hour of listening time. So when you have time then you must charge them. So, there are also two ways to charge the AirPods with Charging Case
How to Charge AirPods Pro Case
- Recharge with wire
- Recharge with Wireless
How to Charge AirPods Pro
You may charge your AirPods Pro Wireless Charging Case through Qi-certified Charging mat. During charging through the Qi mat the status light of the charging case is facing up with the lid closed. When AirPods Pro Charging Case is not charging then replace it again on Qi charging mat. On fully charged it indicates the green light.
How to Charge AirPods Pro Case With Wire | How to Charge AirPods Pro Case USB-C
You may also charge your AirPods Pro via a wired connection. To do this just plug the lightning cable into the lightning connector on your charging case. You may use Lightning to USB-C cable to connect the USB-Port with the other end of the cable. The charging will be done fastest via with iPad USB Charger or connect it to your Mac.
How to Charge AirPods Without Case |How to Charge AirPods Pro Without Case
There is a most common unconventional trick that is “How to Charge Your AirPods without Case”, Yes you can do this application known as AirPods Charger by your Apple iPhone using the following set of steps. This application will connect to your AirPods without a charger. It is a pretty simple method.
- Open your browser and type app inject. cc and press on
- Find AirPods Charger
- Now press on inject
- Upon successfully installed this app.
- Choose two apps from the list and download the apps
- Now open each application around 30 seconds and press on allow
- A pro tip would be to make sure that you tap on the screen and interact with the app don’t just leave it open this ensures that the process is successful and you get your AirPods Charged your application so you don’t have to be an expert on this game.
- Just play it for some time and then go ahead and open the 2nd app, which in my case it’s solitaire deluxe.
AirPods Charging Light Indications:
- Greenlight with AirPods indicates the AirPods are fully charged.
- Greenlight without AirPods inside intimates’ case is fully charged.
- Amber light indicates less than one full charge is left in the wireless case battery.
- Flashing white light indicates that AirPods are ready for set up.
AirPods 2 Battery Life
It varies from generation to generation.
First Generation AirPods:
- Five hours of listening time with a single charge
- Two hours of talk time with a single charge
- After full charging gives 24 hours of listening time and 11 hours of talk time.
- Five hours of listening time on a single
- Three hours of talk time on a single charge
- When the case is absolutely charged gives 24 hours of listening time and 18 hours of speak time
- Gives 4.5 hours of listening time on a single charge
- Gives 3.5 hours of talk time on a single charge
- With 5 minutes charged, 1 hour listening time and talk time increase by each.
Checking Battery Life
Battery life checking is not feasible on the case but you can hear a tone, you are running out of battery. You also use the Siri option and ask Siri for a battery life check.
Related Articles For You:-
- How To Connect AirPods To MacBook (2021) Review
- Apple Airpods Specs and User Manual Best Buying Online (Review) 2021
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How to Charge AirPods Pro Case With Wire
To Charge AirPods Case through a wired connection, you must plug the lightning cable into the lightning connector that lies on your AirPods Case and connect the cable to another end into Port or USB Charger.
How Long Do AirPods Take to Charge?
AirPods Case Takes about one hour to fully charge. A fully charge AirPods Case can charge AirPods 3 to 4 times.
How Do I Know If My Airpod Case Is Charging?
We can check my AirPod case is charging or not by observing the charge status of your AirPods on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Mac.
Can You Charge AirPods With iPhone Charger?
Yes, you can charge your AirPods via iPhone. You may use Lightning to USB-C then connect the cable to another end into the USB Port of the iPhone Charger. The Charging will be done fastest.
Why Are My AirPods Not Charging?
Clean Your AirPods and Charging Case. Dust may affect their functionality and cause hardware problems
- The Best Apple Airpods Pro VS Sony WF 1000xm3 Which Is Better In 2021?
- The Best AirPods Pro VS AirPods 2 Which Is Better 2021
- The New Amazon Echo Buds 2 Take On AirPods Pro Review in 2021
- APPLE AIRPODS 2 SALE BEST BUY ONLINE 2021