Are you looking for How To Find Lost AirPods then you are on right page. we have presented here best method How To Find Lost AirPods 2021. As we well know that the most aggressive and prominent Earbuds in the field of Best True Wireless Earbuds are the Apple AirPods 2 Best Buying Online. They are the best regarding the some features that make them unique in the market of Best True Wireless Earbuds. They have built in microphone that filters out background noise.
How To Find Lost Airpods Review |How Can You Find Lost AirPods
Is It Possible To Find Lost AirPods ?
Yes Whey not, No doubt, loosening the Apple AirPods bring misfortune a lot of that results in frustration from AirPods Owner. There are some features of Apple AirPods that make them easy for someone to find lost AirPods even when they are not dead, out of rang, offline or dead.
We have presented a best way to find lost AirPods that facilitates us to answer this question how can i find lost airpods, So
There are two ways to find Apple AirPods
- How To Find Lost Airpods That Are Offline
- How To Find Lost Airpods That Are On
How To Find Lost AirPods Offline| How To Find Lost AirPods That Are Dead
However, there are two ways to find lost AirPods when they are offline or dead
- By using the Find “My iPhone app” on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad touch screen.
- By signing into the iCloud website (www.icloud.com) on a Laptop or PC.
In this article, you’ll learn how to find out your lost AirPods step by step but before to explain this, I have presented some requisite information that you must kept in mind while using Apple AirPods 2 or AirPods Pro. Before finding Offline AirPods you must know about your lost AirPods.
What You Must Know About Your Lost AirPods
Before we dive in, there are few things that we must keep in mind
You must have iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or a computer
- You must have to install latest version of iOS on any of the above said device.
- You must have installed or setup of find my app on your device that is used for searching the missing AirPods.
- Find My iPhone app used to locate the lost AirPods when they are outside the charging case or charging case is open.
- Find My iPhone App must installed on and lost AirPods must be already linked with them in advance.
- Find My iPhone app just only gives last known location of your lost AirPods when iOS device isn’t within range.
- To find out the current location of lost AirPods, the lost AirPods must be in range of the iOS device signed in with your iCloud account. Otherwise, it won’t work.
There are some settings that make sure, how the Find My app can locate you’re lost AirPods.
First turn on Location Services.
- Open the Settings app features.
- Select Privacy option.
- Select Location Services.
Now, Activate “Find My App” on Your Device
- Open the Settings
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen
- Select Find My App
During the setup, ensure that you activate the Find My iPhone, Enable Offline Finding, Send Last Location features.
How To Find Lost Airpods That Are On: Method 1
If Your Airpods are On and Within Bluetooth Range
- Turn on the Bluetooth on any of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and open the “Find My” app.
- Select the device you are looking for, in this case, your AirPods Pro.
- Choose between the two options of finding your AirPods Pro. You can make it play a sound, or you just check the location where it is lying.
- If you choose the “Play a sound” option, your earbuds will make a sound for you to detect its location.
- If you just check the location where they are lying. Then you will follow Find My App
- There will be appear a green dot on the graph if they are in Bluetooth range, then you will find them by make a play sound.
How To Find Lost Airpods That Are offline: Method 2
Now, in Method 2, there are 2 ways to find lost AirPods when they are offline.
- Through iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Through Laptop or computer
1. How To Find Airpods When Offline With Your iPhone |How To Find Lost AirPods With Find My iphone
Apple AirPods appear as offline when they are out of battery power or out of range of your device. Apple has already discovered this situation by introducing a best feature known as Find my AirPods. which is lies inside the find my iPhone App. This feature of finding out the lost or offline AirPods makes them best in the market of Earbuds.
So to find out the misplaced or stolen AirPods, the find my phone on iCloud and iOS devices helps us to protect your AirPods and iPhone from misplacing or getting stolen . This App facilitates every device that is synchronized with the same iCloud Account and their respective last location history. If someone has enabled the find my iPhone Feature then the find my Airpods is activate automatically.
Instructions to follow:
- Launch the “Find my iPhone” app on your iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and sign in, skip this if you are already sign in.
- Click “AirPods” within the listed items.
- Display a list of devices that are connected to your Apple Account. There will be a satellite image or map of your area if the lost AirPods are outside the charging case or charging case is open and if the AirPods will show a grey dot then they are offline.
- When your AirPods are offline then you will be able to see the last location of Apple AirPods on the map. If there is a grey dot, this means they are offline. If there is a green dot then lost AirPods are neaby and still online.
- Select your AirPods, and press on play sound, the lost AirPods will play a deep loud deep now follow sound and trace out them.
- You can also play the sound from lasting left or right AirPods, if you lost just one and press stop playing when you have found them.
This all will be done if your AirPods are Charged, in range or online. If sound is pending or AirPods are not responding then they are out of range, or AirPods are closed in Charging Case then you will only find out their last known location only.
- Then look AirPods 2 in old fashioned way. If lost are stolen AirPods connect to your iPhone automatically, then, you can play sound on them.
2. How To Find lost airpods without using find my iphone
You can also find out lost Apple AirPods by using Computer.
- Sign in iCloud by using www.icloud.com from a computer browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click Find iPhone.
- Click on All Devices option at the top of the screen, and choose your AirPods.
- Tap Play Sound so your Airpods can begin to tweet
Keep in mind, the above said two methods will work only if lost AirPods are connected to your iPhone, iPod, iPad Touch with the same iCloud Account.
Note: if there is only single AirPod is lost then only play the sound of lost AirPods and the other is in you ear, then just take it off your ear and putt it in safe side otherwise loud sound may damage your hearing.
It is worth mentioning that for lost Apple AirPods not to play sound when they are offline.
- When you reach on the location of lost AirPods then you look in old fashioned way. If lost are stolen AirPods connect to your iPhone automatically, then, you can play sound on them.
If you are interested to buying Apple AirPods then you must click following link and read page
Important Precautions In Order To Avoid Losing Your AirPods
One may lose or to misplace them due to their small size. Some requisite measures can be taken to prevent this from happening.
- Set up the “Find My” App on your iPhone- this should be done on top priority otherwise you may not find yours misplaced AirPod.
- Be conscious before traveling out usually in public transport such as a taxi or a Bus. You must check to see whether they are in your ears or in pocket then go in public place. You also should not wear them in panic situations such as when there is need to run so must get them off from their ears.
- You may use the Air Hooks or Strap to avoid from felling down or misplacing the AirPods. These Air Hooks tight them with your ears with soft clip. In this way the AirPods remains the safe and sound, but actually, this feature of hooking or trapping to ear make the apple AirPods not True Wireles. The hooks connect the AirPods separately to your ear and also ensure that the buds are firmly fixed. This reduces their chances of falling off with these hooks.
- Must pack the Apple AirPods in carrying case so that most of the carrying cases have key chains or hooks that you can attach to your bag or belt for saving purpose. This carrying case also protects the Earbuds from impact damages.
If you are interested to buying Apple AirPods Best Alternatives then you must click following link and read page
AirPods Most Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s some most frequently asked questions about AirPods
How To Find Lost Airpods Case|How To Find Lost AirPods Charging Case|How To Find My Lost Airpods Case
To answer to this question How to Find Lost AirPods Case Only or how to find lost airpods case offline. The Find My app helps to locate your AirPods only not the charging case.
How Can I Replace My AirPod Case?
Yes, you can replace your AirPod Case through Apple’s Service and Repair Authority. So, setup an appointment at Apple Store and put it in service request.
Can I buy One AirPod?
Yes – you can buy single AirPod or AirPods Case through Apple’s Service and Repair Authority. But the cost AirPods varies for AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods with wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Pro. It depends upon you which one you wants to buy.
How Do You Reset AirPods?
Kept both AirPods inside the charging case, then press and hold the button on the back of the case for around 10 seconds. The status light will flash amber, and the go white – this shows that your AirPods have comeback to factory settings.
Do AirPods Work With Android?
Yes. AirPods work with Android but not give same seamless experience as with an Apple devices, but you can pair your AirPods with Android Devices
How To Find Lost Airpods With Android| How To Find Your Lost Airpods On Android
Yes you can find lost AirPods with Android by using the same procedure as mentioned above but not give seamless experience as with Apple devices.
How To Find Lost Airpods Pro|How To Find My Lost Airpods Pro
Yes, you can find lost AirPods Pro by following the same procedure as mentioned above for los AirPods.
How To Find Lost AirPods With Serial Number
if your AirPods are lost or stolen, then AirPods Serial number may not used to find out the lost AirPods. This is used when you replace or sale.
If the thief is clear, he/she may adjust for its own iPhone, iPod or iPad
You must read